You will admit that your email is a little sparse on detail… which makes it
really hard to help you.

- which OS are you on? Try to be reasonably specific - maybe include a version?
- which app are you using? Subsurface? Subsurface-mobile?
- which EXACT version number?
- how did you install it? From our website? From an app store? Compiled it
yourself?

The phrasing implies that in the past this has worked? If that’s true, then
what has changed? Did you maybe upgrade your Mac to macOS 12?

/D