Alan,

> On 5. Dec 2021, at 21:42, Alan Brown via subsurface
> <subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> It looks like it failed again, but we are down to just a couple of
> differences. It looks like they are with END (certainly on
> exportprofile) rather than EAD.
>
> https://gist.github.com/adbrown101/4f891b99e501b0ba20889c656f76a43d
> <https://gist.github.com/adbrown101/4f891b99e501b0ba20889c656f76a43d>
>
> https://gist.github.com/adbrown101/ac48b9c3ca56f9e3d35bcfb540a8fa08
> <https://gist.github.com/adbrown101/ac48b9c3ca56f9e3d35bcfb540a8fa08>
>
> Definitely getting there with this particular issue

I added another commit. The problematic cases seemed to come from calculations
of END for dives without helium where END should simply be the current depth
but there we did depth * 1000.0 / 1000.0 which for a depth of 30m seemed to end
up just a tiny bit below 30. So this commit short circuits this calculation in
case of zero helium.

Could you please try again to see if this eliminates the remaining cases?

Best
Robert