Patrick,

> On 3. Jun 2022, at 21:27, Patrick Naujoks via subsurface
> <subsurface@subsurface-divelog.org> wrote:
>
> in the attached diveplan Subsurface gives the following Information about
> runtime and stop times:
> Runtime: 71min, Stopp Zeiten: + 1:56 /m + 71582788:05 /min

indeed, this is a bug and you are correct in the analysis: This number is
actually -13sec: When you stay longer at your last depth (10m), deco gets
shorter as you are off gassing.

This is caused by some unsigned variable used. For those interested: in the
FRACTION macro, somebody worried enough about negative values doing weird stuff
with division with rest to insert a (unsigned), but of course the result still
makes no sense for values that are initially negative.

I created a pull request that fixes this problem:
https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/pull/3462
<https://github.com/subsurface/subsurface/pull/3462>

Best
Robert