So you are running Subsurface 2.4.1 on your Cray II running Dynix 5.2a while
opening your cloud log that you have stored in clear text on punch cards.

Am I guessing correctly?

If not, would you let us know the basics of what would help us help you?

Like - what OS are you running?
Which version of Subsurface are you running?
How are you trying to open the dive log?

/D