My favorite deco planner UI is Gue Deco Planner. I haven't used the new
version 4, but I still run the old version 3 in wine. It's old and
boring but runs just fine in wine.

The version 4 UI looks just the same as the old version 3, and version 4
just looks to be a modernised cross platform port.

The biggest reason I like it is the simplicity, just look at:
https://youtu.be/nRRGaddKwtc?t=458

Just a mobile UI which is that simple and shows me the tables as result
would be just good enough for me =)

//Anton

Anton Lundin    +46702-161604