Hello,

I'm not sure this is a feasible request for mobile subsurface, but on mac I frequently use subsurface, and I'm also doing surveys on every dive for reef.org (I've done about 120 since may). We have to report max and min temps in our surveys so they can hopefully correlate temps with the critters and locations we find them in.

Would it be possible to adjust the "Temp." displayed with the dives in the dive log and the "Water Temp." in the info display to show a min and max water temp?  So I could just have my dive listing show me my min and max temps so I don't have to mouse over the dive profile plot to read the max temp on the dive?

Whether this is doable or not, thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic open source dive logging app. I thought I might take a crack at adding a max temp field to display since the data is all in there - but lost my steam with the info "Water temp." display possibly needing to be changed too.

thank you!!

matt