> On Aug 16, 2023, at 09:34, Berthold Stoeger <bstoe...@mail.tuwien.ac.at>
> wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 16. August 2023 18:10:36 CEST Robert.Helling wrote:
>> fine with me. I should say, however, I am on summer vacation with the family
>> and only have my new M2 based Macbook Pro with me on which I cannot build
>> Subsurface as of now (see my earlier mail) as the linker complains missing
>> intel symbols from the libraries. Any suggestions appreciated.

I need to find that thread... I just completed another build on my M1 MBP and
it seems
just fine... I will do a clean build from scratch on a different system in a
little while, so
let's see if I can reproduce your issues

> Similar situation for me: Fine with me, but on Friday I'll leave for a
> conference in Australia until September 1st and will only have time very
> sporadically.

Australia. NICE. Love that place.

Are there any open issues concerns from your side, or are the sources as they
are
pretty good as far as your code goes?

/D