Using the cloud storage would be the way I’d do it.

When you say ‘doesn’t work’ can you provide more info than that?

When you go into the settings of the cloud app what does it say? We need to
work out if your phone is syncing to the cloud and the computer isn’t or
whether the phone isn’t even pushing the data up to the cloud.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone