Hi Eric, Willem.

On 8/01/24 20:34, Eric Tanguy wrote:
Hi Michael and thanks for the answer. I tried the 5027 apk version without any change and the 5028 and 5029 seems to not have apk.

5028 was a failed attempt from me, 5029 does have a signed APK (now).

Due to the asynchronous nature of our build process the binaries for the individual platforms are added to the release one by one, whenever their build is finished. So if you can not find a particular artifact on a specific recent (< 2 hours) build, please come back later and check again.