Does this help: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2423113 ?

> Online I find suggestions how to do that when live-debugging
> an app on an iOS device. So I guess I DO need to try and reproduce this on
> my iPad. So far I wasn't able to...

You shouldn't have to hit the bug to disassemble the function. In the worst
case, you could
set a setpoint in QMLManager::~QMLManager, isn't it?

If all else fails, you could disassemble qmlmanager.ccc.o. as such:

objdump -d ./mobile-widgets/CMakeFiles/subsurface_mobile.dir/qmlmanager.cpp.o
(at least that's how it works on Linux, assuming it is similar for Apple)

and we could try to look from there...

Berthold