Thanks, Peter!

The magic how almost always strings that get moved around are correctly
maintained in Transifex and every once in a while get lost has always puzzled
me.
Transifex is (from all I can tell) the best product out there for translations,
and we are fortunate that they support open source projects by making this
available to us completely free of charge, so I'm not complaining :)

I pulled and deployed your edits. Much appreciated.

We now have basically completed translations for Dutch, German, Croatian, and
Spanish.
Two thirds of the way for Korean (!! - that's a first)
Half the way for Portuguese
Solid starts for French, Italian, Finnish, and Swedish.

As always - everyone should feel encouraged to join in and help.

One of the neat things that Transifex added is an "AI" button:

This of course has nothing to do with intelligence, but is instead a super
convenient integration of machine translation. And I know from personal
experience and from talking to a few of our other translators that this is
really helpful to get started. It gives you a usually mediocre translation -
but typically it then feels much easier to improve that (and make it consistent
with the terms we use elsewhere).

So once again - everyone please feel encouraged to jump in with your native
language (or a language that you are fluent in).

Thanks

/D