*Dear associate vendor,*

We have an urgent request from one of our clients.

please submit at least two qualified candidates for the position mentioned
below.

Make sure all the skills are present in resume and highlight the skills
which are required for this position.

*Opening Details:*

Job Title  :Web developer
Location   :MN
Duration   :6 Months

Complete Description:

JavaScript Frontend developer.  Java is "nice to have" – not required.  They
expect that this person who fills this role will be a very strong JavaScript
developer.  They could have other backend technologies like .Net or PHP
even, But They have to be VERY comfortable with CSS/JavaScript & HTML – that
is the top priority.

--
*Regards,*

Vijay Kumar.Majji
Makro Technologies,
P:973.481.0100 ext 3095.
vijay.ma...@makrotech.com
F 973.273.4639
Makro Technologies, Inc.
One Washington Park, Suite 104, Newark, NJ 07102
Offices: Illinois, Pennsylvnia
www.makrotech.com