Please send resumes to recrui...@noblesoft-solutions.com

*Need Cobol developer with MCP*

Fargo ND

6 Months

Strong skills in the following area are required

1. Unisys MCP COBOL
2. XGen experience
3. Java
3. Client/Server
4. HTML
5. Insurance Domain Knowledge
6. Communication Skills
7. Leadership & Commitment
8. General Attitude
9. Analysis and Design

We would look at start dates of 6/15 or sooner (depending on consultants
availability)

A 6 month minimum contract duration would be appropriate.

Minimum of 2-3 years of Cobol programming.

Experience with database (DMSII would be a plus)

Transaction based processing (batch, online)

Job control language experience

File transfer (FTP, NDM)

Mainframe server application experience

We would consider Cobol candidates without Unisys MCP background. However,
our focus would be on those with the experience. To consider those without
the Unisys background they should have other knowledge/skills (ie. Health
insurance experience) that would set them apart from those with Unisys
experience. The key is to get the consultants up and productive ASAP given
our tight timelines.