PLEASE MARK A CC TO recruitersar...@gmail.com

Title: Sr. PeopleSoft Techno/Functional Developer

Location: NYC, NY

Duration: 3-4 Months Contract

**

*Skills Required:*

Ø  Sr. PeopleSoft Techno/Functional Developer with strong hands on
experience from v8.4 to 8.9.

Ø  Must have experience working around PeopleSoft Financials and SCM with
specific modules which include below

§  eProcurement

§  Asset Management

§  AP

§  AR

§  GL

§  Purchasing

§  Contracts

Ø  *Additional* - The resource with strong analyst background to assist with
end users is essential.

Let me know if you need any further information on above requirement

Sareen Bhaskaran
Resource Manager
Prosoft Cyberworld Group
630-371-0530 ext 145
sar...@prosoftcyberworld.com
please log into my official group for nonsap reqs and hotlist
nonsaprecruitersjunct...@googlegroups.com