Greetings of the Day:

We have an excellent job opportunity with my DIRECT CLIENT. Please find the job
description below and let me know if you are interested in this position. I
would appreciate if you could send me your updated resume in word format along
with their rate, availability and contact details at your earliest convenience.

Title: Software Engineer - C, Embedded Linux

Duration: 6 - 12 Months

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Please indicate % of travel required: 0-10%

Years of Experience & Expertise Level: Mid - 5-8 years

Project Description:

Port generic C code to Linux and develop Linux user mode library , kernel mode
driver and embedded code module for security related application on Consumer
electronic platforms

Daily Responsibilities:

Software development on IA Linux embedded platform and firmware development on
embedded processor to develop engineering prototypes for security/content
protection application

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

*         Solid knowledge of C, specifically including complex pre-processor
macros, bit manipulation, processor endian-ness conversions, and source code
optimization.

*         Proven expertise in Embedded Linux development.

*         Proven expertise in Linux driver development for x86.

*         Fluency with makefile based build environments

*         Complete understanding of the GNU pre-processing/ compilation/
linking toolchan.

*         Talent for quick code comprehension

Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

Experience with cryptographic algorithms and knowledge of fundamentals of
security / content protection protocols

Thanks !!

Anit.S
Everest Consultants, Inc.
Phone: 503-643-3990 x 351
Toll Free: 888-765-8720 x 351
Mail: a...@everestinc.com<mailto:a...@everestinc.com>
www.Everestinc.com<http://www.everestinc.com/>
"The Right Solutions...on time, within budget!"
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your request will be honored immediately