Hi Partners,
*Please forward resumes to **sr...@aitacs.com* <sr...@aitacs.com>* ASAP *

We have this new requirement for Business Objects Consultant, please let me
know if you can help me with this

Appreciate your quick response

*Location*: CA

*Duration*: 3 -4 months

****

*Required Skills:*

-          Looking for a resource to code and deploy the data warehouse and
BO reports. **

-          Excellent experience with Oracle business suite.  We’re in
version 11.2 of this software.  Must know the application and database
well.  We need to extract information from this database to load into the
data warehouse.  Key skills - the *Bill of Materials and Supply Chain
Program*.

-          Must have experience with Business Objects Data Services tool
(formerly Data Integrator).

-          Must have BO Universe design experience.

-          Must have experience building OLAP infocubes.

-          Must have BO report design experience.
-          Testing experience:  test ETLs, data warehouse, universe design,
BO reports

*Thanks & Regards
Srinivas Reddy
Aita Consulting Services*