Okay, Colors! v11 supports Wacom tablets, with pressure sensitivity.
Instructions for setup are on the activity page, it's really pretty
simple.

OLPC folks, it might be nice to update xorg-dcon.conf to support Wacom
tablets, and to include the linuxwacom package in builds.  I think
that deployments would be well served to have a few cheap graphics
tablets available for art classes, etc.  If you're interested, the
Colors! activity bundle contains the fixed xorg-dcon.conf.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Colors!

-Wade