BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20090401T140000Z
DTEND:20090401T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20090331T032610Z
ORGANIZER:mailto:6n9a99dr5knag9tp0obc0rn...@group.calendar.google.com
UID:9dgfm75334qg46c8u6a88m3...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;cn=i...@lists.sugarlabs.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:i...@lists.sugarlabs
 .org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;cn=sugar-de...@lists.sugarlabs.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:sugar-de...@l
 ists.sugarlabs.org
CLASS:PRIVATE
CREATED:20090331T032608Z
  stress testing. We want to meet this Wednesday to find the bugs left in Su
 crose 0.84 to be able to fix them for 0.84.x We will use the latest Sugar o
 n a Stick-2 for those efforts.\n\nWe have one 5 days left for our 0.84.2 Re
 lease [1]. This is our final\nupdate for 0.84. Our list of bugs [2] has dim
 inished already - 5 bugs\nfixed 22 left.\n\nLet’s concentrate this last day
 s and make the release rock! Help is more\nthan welcome of course. Patches
 should be submitted following the\nguidelines [3]. We will review now caref
 ully to not introduce\nregressions. If you want to join - we are hanging ou
 t in #sugar!\n\n[1] http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Roadmap
 #Schedule\n[2] http://tinyurl.com/ccjskj\n[3] http://sugarlabs.org/go/Devel
 opmentTeam/CodeReview\n\nView your event at http://www.google.com/calendar/
 event?action=VIEW&eid=OWRnZm03NTMzNHFnNDZjOHU2YTg4bTNjZXMgc3VnYXItZGV2ZWxAb
 GlzdHMuc3VnYXJsYWJzLm9yZw&tok=NTIjNm45YTk5ZHI1a25hZzl0cDBvYmMwcm5jdWdAZ3Jvd
 XAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbTk1NzY0ZDE5YWZhZmZkMjdiNjg4ZGRjNTdmOWFhZDQyY2Yw
 N2Y1N2M&ctz=America%2FNew_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20090331T032609Z
LOCATION:irc://irc.freenode.net#sugar-meeting
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Testing Session
TRANSP:OPAQUE