The core focus of the Sig is to be an upstream for the the deployment releases.

My guess is that while the project is not identical to either Sugar on
a Stick, or Martin's work on making the sugar on a Stick run on the
XO, we will have a very significant code overlap.

I am planning on starting from Steven M. Parrish's F11 on XO1.5 tree
and seeing what happens.

david