--
Jorge A. Saldivar G.-

--- Begin Message ---

We do support text to speech in Sugar, so it may be that some level of
localization would be possible down the road. There are also ways to
refer to different language-/location-based files, so if there were
someone interested in translating your audio, we could accommodate it.

regards.

-walter

Could be, but 60% of the sounds are pre recorded voices that I record with peoples who makes the different voices of the hiperhistory characters. This was made in this way because I do not want the "robotic" pronuntation of the spanish voice in text to speech. May be in english the voice pronuntation is better.-

regards

--
Jorge A. Saldivar G.-

--- End Message ---