> That would be nice. If you add a "[Testing]" tag to those mails we could
> set up a mailing list topic to allow people to opt-out (see the
> subscription options [1]). If mailman supports sorting a message into
> multiple topics, a [Reminder] topic might be useful as well.
>
> Sascha
>
> [1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/options/sugar-devel

Considering the huge number of lists that many of us follow I would like us
to consider whether we need to use another list. There are 16 lists on
lists.sugarlabs.org and over 100 lists on lists.laptop.org and many of us
follow quite a few and the lines between olpc and Sugar are blurred because
if you support one you are often found supporting the other.
Could we use test...@lists.laptop.org or do we need to separate out Sugar
testing for non XO hardware? Whatever is decided I will follow, just making
sure we think it through.
Thanks
Tabitha