---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Cerdas Mendez <daniel.cer...@fod.ac.cr>
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Omar Dengo Foundation Costa Rica
To: "wal...@sugarlabs.org" <wal...@sugarlabs.org>

Dear Walter,

It’s a pleasure to write you again, I’m Daniel Cerdas Mendez and I work for
Omar Dengo Foundation in San Jose, Costa Rica. We are developing a program
with several OLPC.  To improve our project with need to implement a
FTP-Server with our XO, we are looking for activity that connect  the OLPC
with our FTP-Server. Besides through the browser we can access to the FTP,
but we can’t upload files. The server is install in Windows Server 2008 R2
and the network is an open-wireless. We would appreciate all your help.

Thanks,

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs