On 05/28/2011 09:11 PM, Sascha Silbe wrote:
Excerpts from Simon Schampijer's message of Mon May 23 16:04:35 +0200 2011:

We use the activity-id when we join an activity. We let telepathy know
when we share the activity [1].

Best is to look in extensions/extensions.html in telepathy-salut or
telepathy-gabble, there you find AddActivity for example.
[...]
[1]
http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-toolkit/mainline/blobs/master/src/sugar/presence/activity.py#line527

Thanks for the pointers! FTR, Debian ships the specification for the
Gabble/Salut Sugar extensions as
/usr/share/doc/telepathy-gabble/olpc.html.

I have a feeling we still break for invitations to chat rooms, but let's
tackle it piece by piece. 1:1 chat only with non-Sugar clients
definitely beats no interoperability at all.

Acked-by: Sascha Silbe<si...@activitycentral.com>

Sascha

Pushed, thanks:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-toolkit/mainline/commit/c86b6d591733abcbe53dbb0b70c868dd2d94e28b