On 08/17/2011 05:07 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
On 08/17/2011 04:13 PM, Simon Schampijer wrote:
On 08/17/2011 04:03 PM, James Simmons wrote:
Simon,

All my Activities hide the Keep button. I would like to be able to have
fully backward compatible Activities for as long as possible.
Everything I
wrote should work in anything from .82 to the present. Hiding the
button by
default would be better than just getting rid of it.

James Simmons

Hi James,

they should with the patch below. Does your activity run with current
master and the patch below?

Regards,
Simon

I just tested James' ReadExtect and it does start fine with the patch I
proposed. And he does remove the button.

/home/erikos/Activities/ReadETexts.activity/ReadEtextsActivity.py:353:
activity_toolbar.remove(activity_toolbar.keep)
/home/erikos/Activities/ReadETexts.activity/ReadEtextsActivity.py:354:
activity_toolbar.keep = None

So, we are good to go - I would say.

Regards,
Simon