On 09/29/2011 10:30 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
On 29 Sep 2011, at 21:03, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

Sorry, I have tried to reproduce the error here, and confused your error.

The command called by bundlebuilder at line 133 is msgfmt
is installed in your xo? (is in the package gettext)

Fab thanks that was it! A quick yum install of gettext and ./setup build is
happy, will try to get through and release the activities I maintain in the
next 24hrs or so.

Damn, so the official olpc builds are still missing gettext by default. So much
for lowering the barrier for local folks to take part in activity development,
using Sugar :-( Now you've said 'gettext', I'm pretty sure I've raised this
package omission from the official builds before. I wonder if this breaks
Walters new duplicate feature.

Regards,
--Gary

A request has been filed for the olpc build to include gettext: http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11291

I think it should be part of the platform components [1] as well.

Regards,
   Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.94/Platform_Components