El 21/11/11 13:35, Gonzalo Odiard escribió:
Screenshot is a used feature by teachers anyway. Another requested feature
is the ability to take a screenshot with the canvas only (probably with a
modifier like alt-shift-1).  But the problem with a feature only accessed
by a hot key is the "discoverability".

Sure, that would be the next step. We would need to show it as well in the UI. I think we have to run this through the design team to see what the best options are (maybe a similar dialog then in the GNOME screenshot taking).

I don't like using the camera icon to this feature...

Gonzalo

It is a placeholder for now. Better ideas welcome.

Regards,
   Simon