On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 02:19:23PM -0500, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Hope everyone in the Sugar and OLPC world is enjoying a happy holiday, in
> peace, safety and good company.
>
> If you are hiding away from the family with your laptop, I wish you a very
> fruitful time too.
>
> A number of people in the OLPC world are working hard at this time of the
> year,
> in deployments, in software development and in so many other areas. Some
> things
> have a demanding rhythm that never stops.
>
> My toast is to this beautiful group of mad people. Find a way to stop and
> relax. Recharge that battery. Hug someone close to you; put the laptop aside
> and let yourself be hugged.
>
> cheers,
http://biohug.com/
you too can get a hug on-demand or cron :)

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Iles's Law:
        There is always an easier way to do it.  When looking directly
        at the easy way, especially for long periods, you will not see it.
        Neither will Iles.