> I checked every area on my "Activity Developer Hub" and could
not find a place to make this alteration. But I stress that even if I
did, this is a rather tedious process to have to go through every time a > new
version of Sugar is released. I've submitted an enhancement request
that a global facility be made available.

After some years.. I find it!!!
Go to an activity.. select 'Edit Add-on'...
In the left of the page, go to "Versions and files"...
Click in the version of you want to change...
And down to "Compatible applications"..
And change the version...
Regards!
Alan