On 01/18/2012 03:25 PM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
Thanks, please read my reply to your review mail
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2012-January/035292.html
More below...

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 5:05 AM, Simon Schampijer<si...@schampijer.de>wrote:

On 17/01/12 22:49, godi...@sugarlabs.org wrote:

From: Gonzalo Odiard<godi...@gmail.com>

Added controls to pause/stop and addressed suggestions
in the review process.

Thanks for the update!

- one thing that is not solved yet, is the item that gets created in the
clipboard tray

I think is a Write problem, no clue at the moment.

- when I do not have text selected I can still click on the 'play' icon

Yes. But does not harm, and I think will overcomplicate.

Yeah, the user feedback is not great, though and does not help for being as discoverable. If Gary has a nice idea (maybe displaying a help text a la 'you need to select a text first') to speak it back might be an option. I think for the GSM palette we have a similar 'help'.

- sometimes the button inactive part is out of sync (the stop button is
not inactive even though I am not playing back). Maybe if it is too
complicated to get it right we can make them always available and find
other means of indicating when something is played back, not sure yet
how/if, just a random thought.

Did you paused the spoken text? The stop button is disabled when all the
text was played. Should work ok and I have tested it.

I can see this when playing back long text (1-N sentences). After the text has been played back the play/pause button stays in pause position and the stop button stays active (tested with the button UI not the menu one).

- nitpick: for the copyright, I think it should be either your or OLPC, I
think OLPC is the one to pick in this case, and welcome to 2012 :)

Ok, I was confused about how do it. About the year... started the last year
:)

To be really correct I guess you would put 2011-2012, then :)

Regards,
   Simon