Simon Schampijer <si...@schampijer.de> writes:

> The icon consists of an GtkEventBox and an IconBuffer. The
> GtkEventBox is a subclass of GtkBin which has its own window
> and therefor is used to catch events for our IconBuffer
> which does not have it's own window.
[...]

This is fine from my side, but as discussed during the Development Team
meeting a few weeks ago, I'd like Benjamin (CC'ed) to have a look at it
to make sure there are no (obvious) problems with the approach that will
cause significant trouble further down the road.

If Benjamin doesn't have time to do the review, I'll just accept the
patch as-is.

Sascha
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/