hello,

        would OLPC be interested in my open-source GTK+ program that
        uses the laptop to speech what has been typed in by keyboard?

        My program uses gtk-3.x and the C language.  it  requires
        espeak and vim/gvim.  other than that my program helps anyone who
        is speech-impaired and who can type to communicate.

        I have been multiply  disabled since childhood by a rare disorder.
        Nonetheless, I graduated from Cal, Berkeley with my EECS and
        have earned a living as a computer engineer since the early
        1980s.

        gary kline

--
 Gary Kline  kl...@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix
              Twenty-six years of service to the Unix community.