BTW, sorry it took so long. We need someone who will take care of these
things when I'm on vacation or busy.

If you or Simon would like to help co-maintain our DNS infrastructure,
read the documentation (*) then ping me on irc to get started.

(*) http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/Nameservers

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org