+1 Well said!

On 11/05/2013 04:03 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Having been involved in the OLPC OS side of things I believe you would
be much better taking the work done by OLPC with things like
olpc-os-builder and the work upstream with Fedora to use it to build
out OS images that will work in a similar way across both XOs and
other HW be it x86 netbook or cheap ARM devices rather than
reinventing the wheel!
We already have the basis of the educational experience from the
current releases of Sugar. In terms of HW I think we should use
upstream distros and let them care about the HW and work with one or
two of them to ensure that the Sugar experience on them is great OOTB
so that people can then focus on development of the platform. That's
what I've been doing with Fedora and Sugar for 5 years! IMO the sugar
OOTB there "just works"

Peter