Hi Gonzalo

Before any complaints hit the the mailing list I prefer to ask twice.

In this case the question is related with the paragraph 'Propose a feature for addition into the release cycle', point 2 of the webpage Features/Policy that says: "If your feature adds UI or changes the current UI please add as well the [DESIGN] tag to the subject. Please add the flag as well if the work flow does change or new ones are added."
As I understand this it means [FEATURE] [DESIGN] is correct.

Actually, I do not expect that others will implement proposed features of me, so I only propose features that I am interested in for implementation on my side.

Christian

Probably [FEATURE] is enough. Will have a Design discussion anyway.

Remember the feature wiki page do not mean will be implemented by magic,
somebody need take responsibility of do the work.
Also, we will not land more features for 0.102, see our schedule [1]

Gonzalo

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.education.sugar.devel/45851