Hi Gonzalo

Please Gonzola, try to understand the facts ... again ...
I do know that this is an open source community, but I do not tolerate the attacks on my person, which is not common for an open source community. If somebody claims something wrong in relation with me, then I will answer that. So, I have not started anything again. Also, try to understand that software architectures are work that need very much learning, expertise, and guess what, wisdom.

So, please be fair, as you commonly are.

Christian

Please Christian, don't start ... again....
This is a open source community, contributions are valued more than empty words.

Gonzalo