Hi all...
I finally had a chance to check out the discussions about the motions I have
proposed. Unfortunately I don't really have the chance to do much commenting as
I am restricted to communicating with my I phone for a while.

After a great 10 days in WA and going to LinuxFestNW (on our own dime), we got
home and Ed started having dizzy spells. After a lot of testing, it has been
decided that the time to get a pacemaker has come. So, if all goes according to
plan, it will be implanted this evening and he will get to go home about 24
hours later.

That means I will miss tomorrow's meeting. If I need to add anything to the
motion or discussion before it comes up for vote... Send an email to this
thread.

Caryl

Sent from my iPhone