> Yes, I have few questionsn
> Is this work suppose to use within Sugarlabs or other education institutes or
> communities provision there own infrastructure and setup their own Sugarizer
> in the cloud?

We are mostly targeting schools with this project.

> Do we have a SaaS model as well? I mean creating tenants and let multiple
> communities on same Sugarlabs cloud where they can have their own
> customization (custom activities, branding, etc)?
> Do we have a requirement on monitoring?

No, for the moment allowing a community to deploy their own infrastructure is
the asked feature.

> How frequently we release Sugarizer?

The time between updates may vary, you can ask Lionel Laské if he has more
informations.

> I am familiar with Ansible and I would like to give try using Terraform and
> other options.

Great !

> Is there any documentation of current architecture?

You may try to deploy Sugarizer using the readme of the Sugarizer Server repo :
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer-server
<https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer-server>
You will be able to deploy using manual commands or docker-compose.

Cheers,
Michaël