Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your interest in SugarLabs and Sugarizer.

You're welcome to communicate by mail with me and other mentors (Ashish and
Michaël, both in CC) on Sugarizer projects.

BTW I suggest you to choose one of this project because it's more than
unlikely that you could be able to make a proposal for all of them.
Once you've choose one, read attentively the "First steps to start section"
for this project on
https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2020.md

Note also that to have a chance to be selected for activity pack projects,
you must propose a solution for the Chess activity issue here:
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/issues/592

Regards.

        Lionel.