Thanks Dhruv.

Yours is the first proposal, well done.

Please also submit on Google Summer of Code.

Please also post as PDF here on mailing list.  Google Docs can change,
a document can disappear (making our archives useless), the export
feature may be turned off, and we don't want to require our members to
use Google Docs.

Please do read https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/README.md
carefully.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 07:03:36AM +0000, Dhruv Misra wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I am submitting my GSoC 2020 Proposal for Sugarizer Game Activity Pack for
> review. Kindly suggest the necessary changes. I am sharing a link for comment
> access to the Google Docs file here:
>
> [1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 13r3PrpcHw0Veu8edCCrmrNmiJHyM8x6Tz-0RxbJ_rnI/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Looking forward to your comments and feedback.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Dhruv Misra

> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/13r3PrpcHw0Veu8edCCrmrNmiJHyM8x6Tz-0RxbJ_rnI/edit?usp=sharing