Hello!

we made a lot of progress on the planning. This is what is left to do
on my page:

* Caroline and Brendan needs to schedule time for a co-talk about ltsp
and Sugar on stick. (1 or 2 hours?)
* Need to confirm in Brendan can make his talk about collaboration in
the collab planning slot (Tue 13-15)
* Need to convince Mel to lead "Contributing to Sugar" brainstorm and
to schedule time (proposal Fri 17-19)
* David should flash out Sugar Labs planning in the remaining slots,
most likely on Fri/Sat so that Walter can make it
* I'd propose to make Monday the Hacking day. We will be jet lagged
and we need to be in good shape for the hackaton.

Marco