I'm going to have to correct myself on building nagios-of-plugins: There is
a .spec file in the tarball, but it doesn't have "Version:" set usably, and
needs editing to the actual version to build the RPM.

Other thatn that it works fine. I'll contact the author about renaming that
.spec file to be .spec.in.

                     Nico Kadel-GArcia