Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2009, 21:51 +0200 schrieb Christoph Maser:
> Am Donnerstag, den 11.06.2009, 19:31 +0200 schrieb David Steinbrunner:
> > David Steinbrunner wrote:
> >
> > > I have been running yum to pull these and other updates I have requested
> > > and
> > > not been getting anything.  I decided to look into it using perl-XML-Atom
> > > as
> > > an example.
> > >
> > > What I found was the that the updated spec showed here:
> > > http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/perl-XML-Atom/
> > >
> > > The updated rpms showed up here:
> > > http://packages.sw.be/perl-XML-Atom/
> > >
> > > But the updated rpm was missing from these:
> > > http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/x86_64/rpmforge/RPMS/
> > > http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/i386/rpmforge/RPMS/
> > >
> > > While the it showed up here:
> > > http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el5/en/ppc/rpmforge/RPMS/
> > >
> > > Any ideas why this might be?
> >
> > Most of my request have become available but the following are still not
> > coming through via yum:
> >
> > perl-XML-Atom
> > perl-namespace-clean
> > perl-MooseX-Types
> >
> > perl-XML-Atom is detailed above.  perl-namespace-clean and perl-MooseX-Types
> > seem to not be building because perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker appears to be in the
> > same state the perl-XML-Atom is in.
> >
> > --
> > David Steinbrunner
> >

> I did test all the builds in my mock-environment for el4 and el5. I will
> study the buildloges tomorrow.
>
> Chris

The buildlog says:
        perl(XML::LibXML) >= 1.64 is needed by
perl-XML-Atom-0.35-1.el4.rf.noarch

and perl-XML-LibXML.spec has this:

### EL4 and EL5 ship with perl-XML-LibXML 1.58
# ExcludeDist: el4 el5

Propably the ppc buildsystem ignored the exclude.

financial.com AG

Munich head office/Hauptsitz München: Maria-Probst-Str. 19 | 80939 München |
Germany
Frankfurt branch office/Niederlassung Frankfurt: Messeturm |
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49 | 60327 Frankfurt | Germany
Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis
Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach
Register court/Handelsregister: Munich – HRB 128 972 | Sales tax ID
number/St.Nr.: DE205 370 553