I'm just having a blast tonight: I've got another component not in
RPMforge or EPEL, 'postfixadmin'. It's a PHP based admin tool for
Postfix, and it's available in OpenSuSE. I started from the OpenSuSE
.spec file, threw out a bunch of the irrelevant apache vs. apache2
hooks as unneeded for RedHat OS's, updated to version 2.3, and threw
out the Perl module requirements (which postfixadmin 2.3 does not use,
it does it all in PHP).

Can we get this in as well? Again, I'm submitting it because a client uses it.

                                 Nico Kadel-Garcia