On Feb 2, 2010, at 4:47 AM, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:

Sorry for maybe being unclear. I'm not speaking about the builddeps of
geoip, but about the packages which need geoip to build. In case if
these exist, they will have to be updated accordingly.

a brief survey indicates that the only packages that depend on GeoIP are tor, perl-Geo-IP, perl-Geo-IP-PurePerl, python-geoip and ntop, and ntop seems to download GeoIP as an additional Source: and do some internal shenanigans with it, so that's not really relevant to this discussion.

i'll bump geoip and python-geoip and see if i see any problems.

-shuff

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v
http://five.sentenc.es