On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 12:04 -0600, Javier Vasquez wrote:

> % rpmbuild  -ba terminus-fonts.spec
> error: Failed build dependencies:
>       fontpackages-devel >= 1.18 is needed by terminus-fonts-4.30-1.noarch

This brings us one step further. It appears that Fedora is now enforcing
a standardized way of creating font packages, so everything that has to
do with fonts depends on fontpackages-devel.

You can get it if you rebuild the corresponding source RPM:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/source/SRPMS/fontpackages-1.42-1.fc13.src.rpm

I know this sounds like I'm trying to make you do all the work for me,
but I just don't have enough spare time to spend on this issue.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev