I would very much like to see RPMs for RHEL for Eclipse and jEdit plug-ins added. In the case of Eclipse, I am most interested in Python, C++, and UML related plug-ins, although others may be useful as well.

I'd be willing to help if anyone could suggest a way in which I could assist. However, the only system I have available that could be used for this is a copy of CentOS running in VMware player on Kubuntu.

The reason for my interest is that the IT organization has made it very difficult for us to use Open Source software at the place where I work. The only exceptions that don't involve a lot of obstacles are packages included on the RHEL installation discs and a mirror of the DAG repository to which we have access.

Thank you,
Allen Crider