On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 06:19 -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> lftp has an update published to version 4.0.8 with some minor
> bugfixes. I just tested the existing 4.0.7 spec file from RPMforge,
> updated to the 4.0.8 release, and it works fine.

4.0.8 SPEC has already been committed to the SVN yesterday. This is
exactly the reason why we are asking to check the SVN out first, instead
of ripping the SPECs out of SRPMs.

> Should I send a .spec file with the one line change  and a forged
>  updated '%changelog', or can I ask you wonderful folks upstream to get
>  that into play, please?

I think asking the wonderful folk of Dag to rebuild will do, but since
his is the person who has committed the SPEC I assume he already has it
on his mind, so you should just wait until the next rebuild happens.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev