Mercurial 1.6.4 is out, so I've updated my previously submitted spec file to
incorporate the slight changes from the original spec file in its contrib area
[1]. As with before, I've tried to maintain the same package structure as the
existing RPMforge RPMs. Attached is the updated version.

Could I please get it validated for inclusion, or at least some feedback one
what I need to do to get it included?

Given the bugfix list since 1.5 [2] I can't see any reason why anybody would
want to stick with 1.5 in the long term. In my case there's a highly irritating
subrepo bug [3] that's been fixed.

Thank you,

Tim Dettrick
Senior Software Engineer