Thanks, my routing algorithm, has two other header files and their .cpp
files in addition to the main file that includes the routing algorithm that
inherits from SUMOAbstractRouter.
I added those 4 other files (headers and .cpp s) to the Cmakelist.txt in
src/utils/router and included them in the routing algorithm file, but I get
a linkage error. LNK2019. It seems the compiler doesn't see the .cpp files
where the definition of the functions is, and I get this linkage error when
I call a function of those header files in my main routing algorithm file.
Do I need to add my files to any other place in SUMO to make them known to
the compiler? I would be grateful if you let me know if you have any idea
about this.

Best,
Raheleh

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 3:07 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - add a class to src/utils/router that Inherits from
> utils/router/SUMOAbstractRouter
> - add your router to the selection code in
> src/microsim/devices/MSRoutingEngine::initRouter and optionally
> src/duarouter/duarouter_main::computeRoutes
>

> Am Mi., 4. März 2020 um 22:42 Uhr schrieb Raheleh Zarei <
> raheleh.za...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> May I know the procedure of adding a new routing algorithm. I would like
>> to add a new routing algorithm like CH but with three phases.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raheleh
>>
>> --
>> *RAZ*