Hello,
The type definitions in your additionalFile are being ignored.
To use them, define a vTypeDistribution that contains your types with the
desired probability (
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Route_and_vehicle_type_distributions
)
For each type, you can set whether it is an EV or not (
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Devices)
so the option *sumo--device.battery.probability 0.5*  can be omitted.

Then call od2trips with the additional option
--vtype yourTypeDist

In order to make duaIterate.py work with type definitions from an
additional file, further options must be set:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment#Loading_vehicle_types_from_an_additional_file

regards,
Jakob